Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- What are the office hours for Willow Creek Cabin Rentals?
Willow Creek reservation specialists are in the physical office daily (Monday-Friday) from 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Our office is closed Saturday and Sunday. However, we can be reached by email anytime between 8 am-8 pm. If you are a guest at one of our properties; we are available 24/7 if you have an emergency situation at an after-hours number provided upon check-in.
How do I make a reservation for a specific cabin?
- Once you have chosen the cabin of your choice and determined the availability, you have two options. You can make your reservation on our website at www.willowcreekcabinrentals.com, or you may contact one of our guest relations representatives in our office at 844-472-2089/ or 706-946-6500, and we will be more than happy to assist you in making your reservation.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow dogs and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 706-946-6500 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs, and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full-service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Do you charge holiday rates and require minimum stays during holidays?
***The returning guest discount or Military discount do not apply on holidays.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day Weekend- 3-night minimum
- Valentine's Day Weekend- 3-night minimum
- President's Day Weekend- 3-night minimum
- Memorial Day Weekend- 3-night minimum
- Independence Day Weekend- 4-night minimum
- Labor Day Weekend- 3-night minimum
- Thanksgiving Holiday- 4-night minimum
- Christmas/New Years Holiday- 5-night minimum
What is Accidental Damage Protection and how does it work?
Accidental Damage Protection is required rental insurance. The guest is charged a set fee based on the property upon booking their reservation. This insurance protects guests from incurring costs for unintentional and incidental damage to the rental cabin and it's contents if it is reported by the guest during their stay. Protection does not exceed the amount of coverage purchased. The coverage is provided by Safely and provides coverage up to $10,000.00 in contents coverage from accidental and unintentional damage. There is no deductible that will be paid for by the guest. The deductible will be charged to the guest's credit card on file for the rental. ALL ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED TO THE WCCR OFFICE BEFORE GUEST DEPARTURE TO QUALIFY FOR PROTECTION.
Will I be required to sign a Guest Rental Agreement?
Yes. Before your cabin reservation can be completed, we require that you sign and return the agreement along with a copy of your driver's license.
What are the times for check-in and check out?
Check-in time is 4 pm.
Check-out time is 10 am.
Early arrival and late departure may be requested. Although we will certainly try our best to accommodate this request, it will depend on the arrival or departure of the guests prior to or after your stay. Holdovers will be charged on an hourly rate.
Larger properties and busier seasons can result in a 5 pm check-in.
Does Willow Creek Cabin Rentals charge tax on cabin vacation rentals?
Yes. Willow Creek Cabin Rentals is required by law to charge local and state sales tax on every cabin rental.
Are there any restrictions upon renting a cabin?
Yes. The person making the reservation and providing us with a copy of his/ her driver's license must be at least 25 years of age. A valid ID must be provided to Willow Creek Cabin Rentals. This person is responsible for the cabin and any individual who is present on the cabin premises during the length of the stay. This person must also remain with the rental group throughout the use of their stay.
What should I do if I have an emergency situation or need to contact management during my stay?
An on-call representative is available to guests renting our properties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. The on-call number will be provided to you upon check-in.
What supplies are provided in each cabin?
Each of our luxury vacation rentals includes:
*Luxury linens and towels
*A starter supply of paper products such as trash bags, dish detergent, paper towels, and toilet paper, laundry detergent, small shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each bathroom. This is a starter kit, you will need to purchase more for your stay.
*A fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
What should we bring?
We suggest you bring any personal items such as clothing, grooming items, groceries, medications, and the items listed below:
*Firestarter logs for wood-burning fireplaces
*Books for leisurely reading
*Coolers for daily outing excursions
*IPads, DVD's, board games, puzzles, etc.
If you are planning on staying longer than a weekend, you may want to consider the following items:
*Additional Laundry Detergent
*Hand Soap and dishwashing Liquid
Where are the cabins located?
The cabins are located approximately 7-30 minutes from Blue Ridge, and they are spread out throughout the county.
Can I smoke at the cabin?
No. WE DO NOT ALLOW SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES, ON THE DECKS OR PORCHES OF THE CABIN, OR IN THE HOT TUB. SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED OUTSIDE AWAY FROM THE CABIN. Cigarettes must be disposed of in an ashtray or designated container. There is a $300.00 fine (or more if damage results from smoking inside) if it is discovered by Willow Creek Cabin Rentals that someone has been smoking inside the home, hot tub, or porches and decks. All tobacco products or remains must be disposed of in the garbage cans outside the house. Throwing cigarette butts on the ground is prohibited.
Will my cell phone work at the cabin?
Depending on your mobile provider and the location of the cabin, you may or may not have cell phone service. Most of our cabins are located in an area that does allow you to have cell service. AT&T and Verizon usually provide the best service. However, there are some cabins that may be limited or no cell service.
When can I get directions to the cabin?
You will be sent a guestbook link via text 15 days prior to your arrival. This link will have all the information you will need about the property you have rented.
Is firewood provided at the cabin?
We do not provide firewood or starter logs; therefore, it might be beneficial to bring fire starter logs with you if you don't have experience with starting a fire. The use of any accelerates such as gasoline is strictly prohibited. It is very dangerous and will result in guests being fined. We do not provide wood for outdoor fireplaces or fire pits, however, you may purchase some through the rental office (third party vendor) if you wish to do so.
**Willow Creek is not responsible for firewood purchased through our third-party vendor***
What grocery stores are in the area?
There is a Wal-Mart, Food Lion, and Ingles located in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
Can I buy alcohol in the area?
You can purchase beer and wine in Blue Ridge, Georgia, and most of the surrounding towns. However, Fannin County does not allow you to purchase Liquor. Liquor can be purchased in Murphy, North Carolina, or Ellijay, Georgia. Both of those towns are approximately 20-30 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge. Also, many restaurants in our area do serve beer, wine, and spirits by the drink.
What happens if I forget something at the cabin?
Simply contact our office as soon as you realize you have left something behind at the cabin, and we will notify our housekeeping staff. If we find the item, we will make every effort to return the item to you in the condition it was found. We will return the item to you using the shipping method you prefer. You will be responsible for the shipping costs payable to Willow Creek Cabin Rentals via credit card.
Willow Creek Cabin Rentals is not responsible for items that have been left behind.