Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and E- Check.
- Check payments arragngements must be made in advance. Please contact our office at: 706-946-6500
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
If you cancel 30 days or more prior to your reservation, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior, your deposit will be non refundable.
All rentals are due to be paid in full by 15 days prior to arrival. Once this payment is made, your trip is non-refundable.
There is a $60 cancellation fee that will be with held if special arrangements are made for a refund outside of these paramaters.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.